Oh my goodness!!!! I have been tagged by my shabby twin, Shabby Princess! LOL!!!! Oh this is just too funny!!! So I do a tag back to see who tagged who and on Rhonna's blog, she tagged Teri Fode who says to not ask your dh what your 5 quirks are! LOL!! Sooo laughing because the instant I asked DH what my 5 quirks were, he immediately said, "twirls her hair when nervous"....as I sit in my shabby chair twirling my hair! LOL Okay so that is my first one! LOL
(1) Twirls hair when nervous-LOL!
(2) Chris Isaac came into our shop and he was so dreamy...I told him I loved all his music but most of all I loved when he was on Friends and sang "Smelly Cat" with Phoebe so I stood there and asked him to sing a bit of it for me and he did! LOL He signed an autograph for me and quoted it "Smelly Cat". LOL That was so funny!
(3) I teased my mother before I got on a plane to meet my boyfriend of 2 mos that I would return in a week wearing an engagement ring...LOL..I was soo totally joking and to my surprise, I actually flew home wearing a diamond engagement ring...and 3 mos later we were married! LOL
(4) My most favorite all time dessert is low fat frozen yogurt from Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt stands and it is peanut butter frozen yogurt with white yogurt chips on top! LOL Ever since I was 7! I have loved this same flavor and same topping! LOL
(5) As my best friend even says, that I ask ever single person advice on what I should do before I do something and when I finally make my decision, it is exactly opposite of what everyone advised! LOL
Ahhh thanks Kristie! That was too fun!!!!! Okay so now I am tagging Holly!!!