Did you see the FAMOUS Shari B's BLOGGIE? She is such a dear friend of mine! GO LOOKIE! Neat lil contest she's got going on! And she tagged me! :) Okay so here's my answers!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Oh that's a toughy..both! I live for the Starbucks Eggnog Lattes and have it here at home but also LOOOVE hot chocolate with chubby marshmallows! YUM!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? This chubby man does everything here...probably sighs looking at the white shabby xmas tree..enjoys the frosted cookies and milk the kiddies leave for him..but definitely presents don't show up until he does first! :)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? COLORED! :)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes...here in our house it's invisible and ALL OVER OUR HOUSE! So everyone gets lots of smoochies here but usually DH gets the most! LOL
5. When do you put your decorations up? It usually goes up after Thanksgiving...I really love to get it all going asap!!!!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? OMG Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, roast beef, pies...I could sooo go on and on!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child. When Santa brought me a beagle puppy! That and when he brought me an Evil Knievel bike! LOL
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Oh probably around 3rd grade. I still get gifts signed from "Santa" though. I think he's out there!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes...probably a few but it's soo much fun!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With shabby pink vintage glass balls, old felt santa ornaments and tons of cuuute kid pics of our babies. Icicles, pink bows, pearls...it's pretty fruu fruu!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I've never had a white holiday til now and I LOOOVE it!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes!!! And my favorite place is the Snoopy Ice Arena.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My Evil Knievel bicycle..I as 5 and my grandpa got it for me..it was my all time favorite!!!!! That and my remote control Barbie Corvette!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating it for the right reason.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie, cheesecake, apple pie, cookies...sooo many good choices!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Loooove watching the Christmas movies...LOOOVE going to Christmas parties! Just spending it with friends and family and enjoying seeing our little ones go hog wild over presents! LOL
17. What tops your tree? A vintage glittery retro star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, to our kiddies and dh!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Here Comes Santa Claus.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Oh I loove them!
Tag you're it! (Copy, paste and share on your blog) Leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can check out your answers too!