How was your Sunday? Ours was AWESOME! Relaxing truly! SOooo after our morning festivities, we headed out to some fabulous Shabby Chic Antique stores! YUMMY! I grew up going to these...since about 8. My parents always took us to antique stores and markets to find truly beautiful treasures to take home. So today I shot some of my favorite finds!
Aren't these things fun to look at??? Just fun!!!!!
SO one of my most
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest girlfriends in the world, tagged me..but first.. you have to look here! Are these just adooorable? OMG she's a knitaholic and one FANTASTIC one! She's knitting my princess a sweeeet Shabby Chic purse! I cannot wait to see! Don't worry you all will too! LOL
Okay so anywho's, this gorgeous girl tagged me...LOL..tee hee! So here I go!
I was tagged by Kimmy
"According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"
1. Every morning I have to drink my coffee in my Shabby Chic Sweet cup...no other cup will do! LOL
2. I have to have my teeth brushed and flossed after almost any meal...I hate dirty teeth!
3. Some of my best friends, from a mommy board online....we were all pregnant and due at the same time. We have been friends for almost 5 years and most of us have never met!
4. I'm hopelessly addicted to digital scrapbooking, painting shabby chic furnishings and photography in a serious way! LOL
5. I NEVER get tired of playdates! I could have one everyday and never get tired of my friends and their kids!
6. I get totally annoyed when my cute hubby trims his beard and leaves all these tiny hairs all over the sink! HATE THAT! LOL
Edited to add one more! LOL But it's not weird..it's cuute--
7. My kids and I ALWAYS do the "Lady and the Tramp" thing with our spaghetti at dinner...One of them will eat one end and I will eat the other one until we get close and kiss! :) Started with our dd who LOOVES that movie and the boys love to do it too! :)
Ok, now I am sending this along to Heather Ann, Manda Kay, Auntie Pea, Olive Juice, Susie Q and Jayneeeeee!