And I soooo hope you all had a great one too! Got TONS done! I was able to hit a huge Rummage sale at a Catholic church and oh boy! Totally LOADED up! Gosh Catholics are soooo awesome! We also had a HUGE and we are talking huge get together with our group of close friends....11 kids total. Yeah it was quite loud but definitely FUN!!!! The kids had such a radical time!
Isn't he cuuute? LOL He came out of his room with his snow hat on..and mind you no SNOW here! LOL And I had to snap a few! This kid of ours just TOTALLY cracks us up! I think there is pretty much NEVER a dull moment at my shabby cottage! LOL
Sweeeet Amber at the shabbeeeee chick
tagged me to post my five favorite thinking blogs. Okay I really had to think awhile on this. Cuz I read a lot of bloggies! LOL Soooo, check out her bloggie..FULL OF SHABBINESS! Looove it and her pics are just cuuute!
Sooo, SMJ's five thinking bloggies are:
(1) The Image is Found Seriously these photographers are more than amazing. Everytime I look at their pictures, I truly think about what better angles I can try to get my photos better. What better lighting, lenses, ways to take the subject, everything..Anytime I look at their blog, I'm totally thinking..analyzing...it's all good!
(2) Living Dreams My incredibly close friend Jennifer...I met this girl a few years back and every single time we talk, chat, email, it's just like she is right here with me. She is my friend for life. One amazing girl and I've learned so much from her. Everytime I read her blog, really anything she writes, I'm constantly thinking about what I can do to make life, me better. She has a BEAUTIFUL way that she writes and talks. And I'm just soo attracted to her incredible zest for life and enjoying it regardless of what new things come into play. I love her blog!
(3) Olive Juice Just because this awesome friend of mine is soooo totally creative..with anything! Seriously LOOOVE looking at her bloggie pics, looove her photographs, looove seeing her newest and latest sewing projects and well she's sweeter than candy! Looove her blog and it totally inspires me!!!
(4) Tara Whitney Because this girl photographs like a MAGICIAN!!!!! Seriously, I think I drool nearly every time I check out her latest photographs! Always getting me to think "outside the box". Love that!
(5) Asher Benjamin This blog really makes me think. It also makes me pray...hope...encourage and everything else. It has completely changed me and I really look up to steph in all that she does and how incredible of a mommy she really is.
Sooooo, there are mine! And..have some more work to get done for tomorrow. SOOOO hopefully ya'll have a fabulous Monday! Hope you can all go outside...and wear sunscreen! LOL I hate getting burned!