I know! Been too crazy here these days lately. I've had no time to do much really! But...STILL love Shabby Chic..actually growing more towards French Country type stuff. Also having more "not bleach white" stuff and more tea stained stuff. And BLACK! I'm actually rethinking a chest I have and doing it black. It's a way cool chest with chubby bun feet. But I think it might rock black. This should be fun but I am preparing for quite a mess with black paint.
Okay someone and please forgive me because I totally forgot who, bloggie tagged me a week ago. Seven random things! So here goes it!
(1) I LOOOOVE my UPS guys that come right to my door and pick up my boxes! They are the 2nd loves of my life.
(2) I looooove finding tag sales where the person running it actually owned a Shabby Chic store and basically is trying to get rid of their treasures in a hurry. TONS of stuff and NICE prices!
(3) I looooove this shabby girleeee's blog! Such inspiration--click here!
(4) I looove waking up early and discovering my hunkalicious hubby has a fresh pot of coffee waiting for me-TRUE LOVE!
(5) I looooove it when website building is eeeeeeeeeeeeeasy.
(6) I looooooove watching my boys wrestle each other while giggling hysterically.
(7) I loooooooove sweet emails from sweeeeeeeet people.
(8) I looooooooove getting new digi scrap goody links from her, her and her!
(9) I looooooooove having so many fun projects going on that I lose track of time.
(10) I loooooooooove Autumn.
(11) I looooooooooooooove this actor and can't wait to see this movie.
(12) I looooooooooooooove jazz music.
(13) I looooooooooooove coffee after dinner!